Sunday, June 01, 2008

Umm Starbucks..

“The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. Short, tall, light, dark, caf, decaf, low fat, non-fat, etc. So people who don't know what the hell they're doing or who on earth they are can, for only $2.95, get not just a cup of coffee but an absolutely defining sense of self: Tall. Decaf. Cappuccino.”

A dialogue from You’ve got mail, one of my favorite movies. I love watching this movie and I bet you can’t find anyone as charming as Meg :-)

Cappuccino… In recent months, Starbucks has become a favorite pastime for me. It’s one of those places where I can spend hours without looking at the time. Although I am not a great coffee lover, I do enjoy trying different coffee types and flavors at Starbucks. Today, I am a big fan of Starbucks! Sometimes you don’t like the things at first sight but as time plays the game, you start liking the things. When I landed to this extreme west of the world, I didn’t like green tea. But, today I usually have 3-4 cups of green tea daily at my office.

Starbucks Vanilla Café Latte – I simply love it. Café Mocha is good but a bit stronger than Café Latte. French Roast and Italian roast are the strongest of all! Ambience plays an important role in any place to make it out of the world! Starbucks is no exception to this rule - Great soothing music, with pristine smell of great taste. I still remember my first experience at Starbucks when I saw a charming, beautiful young lady, with turquoise eyes, at the counter. Eventually, I couldn’t resist myself praising her eyes.. May be this is the reason that started loving Starbucks ;-)

All in all, it’s a wonderful place for hang out - Great music, wonderful coffee and charming ambiance!

3 comments:

Shardul said...

He he he.....
sahi lihile aahes.....

awadala apalyala...

asa hota yaar....mi ekade yayachya aadhi lemon tea mala kadhihi awadala nahi....pan mi ata roj lunchya weles ice lemon tea pito.....

sahi lihile aahes....keep it up bro....

Parag said...

starbucks mhantala ki aajkal "bucks($)" jast "star" kami aathavatat. Eka coffee la 4$ dilyavar dolyasamor yenare "stars" vegle. I strongly believe there should be a difference between sugar syrup and coffee. "Me sunday la starbucks madhech coffee pito" can be another famous dialogue now :)

Ganesh said...

arey its very true yaar..am also addicted too starbucks...though its an expensive addiction :)