Monday, January 28, 2008

The colors of rainbow :)


It was a month of rains. :) Rains every now and then with temperature falling near to the freezing point. Although it is chilled with strong breeze moving around, it is far better than the deadly cold of east coast. I have never been to the east coast in winter but I can imagine the life by my experience in Lake Tahoe. However, Lake Tahoe is a truly masterpiece of nature. One of the most beautiful places I have ever seen! Generally, cold weather fascinates me. But, I really struggled when I did skiing in the national park for more than 3 hrs. I had to take 2 full syrups of Vicks Nyquil for my survival!

Last weekend, the sky was clear with very few clouds sitting in the sky. It was a wonderful evening and after a long time I saw a perfect sunset. The sun disappeared and the sky went to shades of red and orange above the horizon. These scattered colors are always fascinating to watch. That’s the beauty of colors. :) I started thinking how the world would be if there were no colors. No blue, no green, no pink! It is impossible to live without colors. Colors are like friends. They are parts of life rather oxygen of life :) Colors make life interesting; they make it beautiful, more meaningful. Moreover, every phase is associated with different colors. However, some colors never disappear. They last long forever with their persistent shade. Enjoy each color and when all these major colors combine it becomes a rainbow – and that’s the life.

Somehow, these sunsets are associated with feelings. When I came to the reality, a black-blue haze was already landed on the horizon and slowly the darkness started dominating all over. Again colors! I walked away trying to figure out the colors in my rainbow! Thanks a lot for being a color in my rainbow :)

11 comments:

Shardul said...

Champ.....good one...!!!

Unknown said...

hey...khup chan aahe :-)

Anonymous said...

Lovely visualization and association and an impressive conclusion!
Colors indeed make life interesting-gulabi thandi, kala kuTT andhar,hirvi gaar pane,rang-birangi fula,nile akash, gokuli sandhyakal...
Wish you a life full of your favorite colors.

Shrimant said...

mitra ayushachi chittarkatha rangnarach..........nakkich

Anonymous said...

You have so many friends thats why you know concept of color.......

mixing of colors makes new color, depend on what amount zou choose...

Just like friends, make 1,then 1 to 4 then 4 to 16 and on.......

Good ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I come to know one more good quality of you..

KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vasanti said...

Hey Bro,Very nice & meaningful!! I like it very much!!

kedar said...

Thanks a lot friends :) Indeed, friends make life beautiful just like colors do!

Unknown said...

very true yaar...!
Actually such writing become rainbow when you have collected all the shades of all the major colors of life and I think that all you have..
May you experience all the good color's of life again and again... But find the best color of life sooonnnnn..
Zakkaas blog yaar !!!

Chhaya said...

thnx a ton Kedar..

i am just starting to write poems. did u see three Haiku efforts i posted?
about to post a suicidal poem too (LOL!!!! just fiction).

by the way, youre writing style is almost like an abstract painting.
loved it
keep it up.
:)
be in touch

Nidhi Jain said...

Hi Kedar,
Glad to find your blog (albeit through your comments! : ) ) ... Colours determine our mood and vice versa, and virtually everything that's good in life brings colours to our life!

Good Luck,
Nidhi

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.