Monday, October 23, 2006

Live life King size ..

I always wonder about a place
A place of bliss, delight and peace
The promised land of angels
They call it as paradise

Where I can laugh and cry
But always there is an eternal joy
Where I can sing and dance
I get time to listen morning birds
Get time to see full moon
Where I can spread my wings
Coming true are my dreams

Around me are my dear ones
Where love always resides
Its all about pleasure and glory
Glory even in the bad times

Its place of satisfaction.. its my world
Where I want to live my life
Live my life, create my destiny
Create my own heaven..
Thats the way life is..
We only live once and thats enough
If we live life king size :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are wag Rajesaheb...sahich aahe ki

Anonymous said...

California ki baat kar raha hai kya
??

Anonymous said...

Hey Kedar,Good one!!!
Reminds me of our funda "Raja sarkha jagayacha" :-)

Anonymous said...

Thats a good poem, but coming to think of it, all the things u mentioned u cud do in paradise, u can do them right here on Earth too! Its just about setting one's priorities I guess! What say?